Preventive dentistry is the dental practice where the right care is provided to the teeth in order to keep them healthy and in the best condition. Our preventive dentistry services aims to-
- Help avoid various gum problems, cavities, enamel wear and other such problems
- Proper dental hygiene that reduces the risk of getting gingivitis, periodontitis, and various other dental problems
- Reduce the risk of other secondary problems caused by poor oral health such as diabetes, osteoporosis, respiratory diseases etc
Almost everyone needs to get a tooth restored from time to time due to various reasons such as heavy decay or tooth being broken. At Seaholme dental clinic, we offer excellent tooth restoration services for all your tooth worries. Some of the features of our tooth restoration services are-
- Use of the quality material such as composite resin for fillings
- Carefully matching the tooth shade to be able to create a natural look and healthy problem free tooth
- We also offer fissure sealants, a tooth-colored protective coating placed on targeted teeth where grooves of the teeth are too deep for the toothbrush bristles, to reach and clean them properly.
Endodontic or Root Canal Treatment
At Seaholme dental clinic, Altona, we offer the expert endodontic/root canal treatment to allow your natural tooth to remain healthy. The main aim of our Endodontic /Root Canal treatment is-
- To remove the infected pulp, the living tissue of the tooth with blood and nerve supply, cleaning and shaping the root canals followed by sealing the canal with a suitable filling material.
- We also ensure that once the endodontic treatment is complete, the tooth receives adequate protection, by crowning them, to perform similarly to a natural tooth and prevent fracture.
Implants are the artificial devices used to replace the broken or missing teeth. At Seaholme Dental clinic, we offer dental implants which are placed into the bone and act as support for a prosthetic crown. The main benefits of our implants service are-
- Satisfactory feeling of natural looking tooth
- Better appearance and extra level of comfort
- Improved self-esteem and better speech
- Our dental implant service is performed under local anesthesia and we prescribe the medicines to speed up the process of healing as well
We are one of the best dental clinics in Altona for Cosmetic or Aesthetic Dentistry. The main objective of our Cosmetic Dentistry Services is to dedicatedly work towards improving your overall smile and appearance. Our aim is to work together with most qualified dental specialists to give you a perfect and flawless smile. The main features of our cosmetic dentistry services include-
- Porcelain Veneers / Laminates: Veneers are a thin layer of porcelain, which are cemented to the tooth so that they give a natural tooth structure like appearance.
- Composite Fillings: We do the high-quality composite resin dental fillings which are strong, durable, and tooth-colored to perfectly match the shade of your teeth to give you a perfect smile.
Crown and bridge, complete and partial dentures
Seaholme Dental Clinic in Altona offers the expertise in Prosthodontics, the dental specialty that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of various dental problems related to missing or decaying tooth. The main features our Prosthodontics services are-
- Restoring the oral function through crown and bridges, dentures, fixed bridges, crowns etc
- Our dental crowning treatment is aimed at complete dental restoration. Under this procedure, we save the decaying tooth from further degradation or breaking out.
- To treat the dental bridge problems, the size of either side of adjacent teeth is reduced to make a bridge where an artificial made out of porcelain or composite resin is put to fill the space.
Although there is no replacement of the natural teeth which are ideal for biting, eating, and maintaining mouth and jawbone structure, sometimes saving and restoring the natural teeth becomes impossible. In such cases a tooth extraction is unavoidable.
We, at Seaholme Dental Clinic Altona, will do the tooth extractions in the most comfortable way. Below are some of the features of our extraction services-
- Making sure that you’re comfortable before, during, and after your extraction procedure
- Use of local anesthetics to eliminate the pain of extraction.
- Proper guidance to minimize the discomfort after the extraction such as what food to eat, how to chew etc
Seaholme Dental Clinic uses the latest orthodontic technology and dental checkups to design your dental braces a specialized way in order to achieve the following outcomes-
- Moving the teeth to their desired position using a systematic approach and in a precise manner
- Minimize the time of wearing the braces as compared to other conventional orthodontic treatment
- To achieve the accuracy in the treatment plan that empowers you to wear your most confident, beautiful, and healthy smile